WhatsApp Stickers | WhatsApp activated the stickers or, those emoticons to giant size that allow to express more emotions. But how to download more? We teach you.
After months of waiting for the news, and after it was available for some time in its most notable opponents, WhatsApp finally decided to include stickers in their application. Yes, it arrived very late in relation to Telegram and very late with respect to Line , which was the first to use the famous stickers. Even so, it is excellent news for the more than one billion users who use WhatsApp daily
The stickers can be used from now on both Android and iOS. Although that yes, it is essential to have the latest version of the app . The stickers are free, WhatsApp has a huge collection of them, it will update this collection frequently and you can also download new stickers. Right here is where we are going to influence.
WhatsApp allows the installation of new stickers from the Google Play Store
Developers have the option of creating new stickers packs for WhatsApp users , so these users will be well supplied with material. The system aims to be as open as Telegram, at least in principle. In this way, not only will the officers be available, but also those created by other developers
To access the WhatsApp stickers you must do the following:
- Make sure you have the latest beta installed on your Android .
- Click on the emoji icon in any chat you have open.
- Three icons will appear at the bottom: emojis, gifs and new stickers . In case you do not appear close WhatsApp and reopen it.
- If you click on the stickers icon you will access the list of them that you have installed with the most used ones on the left. Look at the little " + " icon on the right. Click on it
- You will access the "store" of WhatsApp stickers with all the available ones. If you go down to the bottom you will have access to a direct link to the Google Play Store so you can download more stickers.
- You must bear in mind that currently, and given that WhatsApp stickers do not just take a few active hours, most apps that are listed will not really install the stickers on your WhatsApp since their operation will be to download simple images. This will change as the developers create adapted packs.
- You can also get new stickers when they are sent to you. Click on the sticker and you will see several options. Click on "See more" and you will access the complete pack. Finish by clicking on "Download".
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links that earn me a small commission, at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use and love, or think my readers will find useful.
Read other related articles